UA BookStores & The Game Student T-shirt Design Contest
All of us at the University of Arizona BookStores are committed to supporting the academic experiences of our students, and so are our vendors. You may submit a t-shirt design from now until 02/13/15 for a chance to have your design produced by The Game and sold in the UA BookStores! Grand prize also includes:
• $3 from each t-shirt sale (up to $3,000 total) donated by The Game to the charity or UA student group of your choice
• A $500 UA BookStores gift card for you
• The excitement of seeing your t-shirt around campus
The theme of your design should celebrate UA spirit and focus on UA pride. Show us what being a Wildcat means to you. Your t-shirt design should include no more than 2 colors. The design should be no larger than 12” by 12” and should only be intended for the front of the shirt. The base color of the t-shirt can be white, UA red, or UA blue.
How to Enter
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02/13/15 at midnight:
1. Your first and last name
2. Your design in .jpg or .pdf format
3. The name of the organization you wish to fund
4. Your contact telephone number
01/14/15–02/13/15: Open submission period for t-shirt designs
02/16/15–02/27/15: Open voting on Facebook
03/11/15: Winner announced
Review & Selection
A committee of students and UA staff will select the top five designs. They will be looking for an innovative design that best embodies UA pride.
We will post an album of the chosen t-shirt designs on Facebook on February 16th, 2015. Voting is open to all Facebook users from 02/16/15 until 02/27/15. The student whose eligible design receives the most likes will win the contest.
All t-shirts must be in good taste and in alignment with the University of Arizona’s values in order to be included in the album. The design must be approved by UA trademarks & licensing to be eligible to win.
Notification & Prizes
Design winner will be notified by email no later than 03/03/15 and must respond back by 03/06/15 to qualify for the prize. Prize money must be awarded to the organization originally identified by the student in their entry email. The recipient organization must be an officially recognized student group of the UA or a formally recognized charitable organization.
From the time of the shirt’s arrival in the store until May 15th, 2015, The Game will donate $3 per shirt sold (up to $3000) to the organization of the winning designer’s choice.
If you are chosen to win, the UA BookStores has full rights to reproduce your design and use your design for promotional purposes.
• You must be a current student taking 3 or more units at the University of Arizona in order to submit a design.
• In order to be considered, the design must adhere to UA licensing guidelines, be in good taste, and align with the University of Arizona’s values.
• Your design may not infringe upon the intellectual property of another’s design.
• The recipient organization must be an officially recognized student group at the UA or a formally recognized charitable organization.