Top 10 Most Often-Forgotten Student Living Items
- Flashlight – you never know when there’s going to be a power outage!
- Batteries – for the flashlight, of course. And other electronic emergencies.
- Power strip – it’s the age of technology. The dorm sockets just aren’t going to be enough.
- Umbrella – yeah yeah, we know Tucson’s a desert, but we’ve got one word for you: monsoon.
- First-aid kit – for bumps and boo-boos when mom’s medicine cabinet is too far away to help.
- Pencil sharpener – even in 2013, most college exams still require #2 pencils!
- Book light – so you can always stay up studying without bothering your roommate.
- Mattress pad – college beds don’t necessarily scream comfort, so get some extra fluff to make sure you get your beauty sleep.
- Hand sanitizer – for every hundred people in a dorm, there’s a trillion germs. Don’t get sick!
- Shower shoes or flip flops – a dorm life essential.
Res-Life Student Room Check List
What to Bring & What Not to Bring »
Student Room Essentials Pre-Order »
Our Campus Partners
Shop through our DormCo gateway for steals and deals on all your student living essentials.
Also shop our Amazon.com gateway – so everything from shampoo and slippers, games and DVDs, lamps and TVs can help support your campus community.
And don't forget to check out the UA ResLife page for everything you need to know about living at the University of Arizona.
Student Room Essentials » Shop Dormco.com »