Fall Faculty Days Thank You!
Thank you for participating in the Faculty INCENTIVES Days event, and submitting textbook adoptions by October 14th. It was a pleasure to meet with those of you who visited us at the UA BookStore and we hope more of you will join us in March for the next Faculty INCENTIVES Days event! If you couldn't make it this time it's not too late! Submitting your course material adoptions between now and November 9th can still earn your department a payout from our traditional INCENTIVES program.
Select your campus to start textbook adoptions:
When you submit textbook adoptions early, we can:
- Offer a greater number of used textbooks
- Prepare students for their classes by ensuring that they aren’t waiting for textbooks to arrive by mail
- Provide titles that are difficult to obtain (such as foreign or custom textbooks)
- Give students access to their textbook information in plenty of time to shop for the best prices
- Return a larger amount of money to students during textbook buyback time
- Comply with HEOA legislation that requires the university to post required textbook information
Textbook Adoption Deadlines
Be Prepared for Winter Commencement!
For important dates, deadlines, and regalia rentals click here »
Requesting Desk Copies
Faculty requesting desk copies should download and complete the Desk Copy Request Form, print it on department letterhead, and submit it to the publisher.