Meet the Deadline, and Earn INCENTIVES for your Department!
UA BookStores INCENTIVES program rewards qualifying campus departments for their timely submission of textbook adoptions each fall and spring semester with bonus UA BookStores store credit for departmental purchases of product carried in UA BookStores (in accordance with the Arizona State Statue, of course).
Textbook Adoption Deadlines
Select your campus to start textbook adoptions:
When you submit textbook adoptions early, we can:
- Offer a greater number of used textbooks
- Prepare students for their classes by ensuring that they aren’t waiting for textbooks to arrive by mail
- Provide titles that are difficult to obtain (such as foreign or custom textbooks)
- Give students access to their textbook information in plenty of time to shop for the best prices
- Return a larger amount of money to students during textbook buyback time
- Comply with HEOA legislation that requires the university to post required textbook information
Be Prepared for Spring Commencement!
For important dates, deadlines, and regalia rentals click here »
Requesting Desk Copies
Faculty requesting desk copies should download and complete the Desk Copy Request Form, print it on department letterhead, and submit it to the publisher.