RENT your regalia for less!
Rent your regalia before 4pm on Friday, March 22, 2013 to guarantee delivery before Commencement. We can't guarantee the availability of hoods with specific colors for orders submitted after the deadline. Please note that all orders must be paid in full before processing can begin.
- LATE FEES for all orders submitted after 4pm on the deadline:
- No late fee for orders submitted on time.
- $50 late fee for orders submitted beginning March 25, 2013
- $60 late fee for orders submitted beginning April 1, 2013
- $70 late fee for orders submitted beginning April 8, 2013
- No new orders accepted after May 7, 2013
Rented regalia will be available for pick-up beginning May 3, 2013 at the Grad Center counter in UA BookStores, SUMC and must be returned to the same place by Tuesday, May
14, 2013. Orders unreturned by the Return Deadline will be charged to the departments through an
Service Billing at the regalia's full purchase price.
Questions about renting regalia?
Ask one of our savvy reps:
- Main Campus: Beth Vlahos, Senior Buyer
Phone: 520-626-5262 | Fax: 520-621-9899
- Main Campus: Kathy Hamm, Buyer
520-626-8317 | Fax: 520-621-9899
- Arizona Health Sciences Center: Yadhi Acevedo, Medical BookStore
520-626-6428 | Fax: 520-626-6228
Highlight your accomplishments with your own custom-fit doctoral regalia.
The University of Arizona BookStores offers high-quality, custom-fit regalia in UA's navy and cardinal or the colors of your alma mater. Custom regalia orders require eight weeks for delivery, so be sure to order EARLY!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Custom regalia orders take up to eight (8) weeks for delivery. The customer is responsible to placing his/her order in a timely fashion to ensure deliver before Commencement. In the event that an order is not delivered in time, UA BookStores may, at their discretion, provide complimentary regalia (black gown with trim, hood, and mortar board with "old" gold tassel) to meet the needs of the customer.
- Summer Session(s) Adoptions Due: February 14
- Fall Semester Adoptions Due: April 20
- Winter Session Adoptions Due: October 10
- Spring Semester Adoptions Due: November 9