- NetID password created on or after March 6, 2017 (https://netid.arizona.edu)
- NetID+ two-factor authentication (https://webauth.arizona.edu/netid-plus)
Instructions to log in:
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your NETID@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- You will then be logged in to your Office 365 account.
After logging in, see Install Office 2016 on the upper right of your screen to download all Office software, or choose Other Installs to download individual Office programs, Skype for Business, or mobile apps.
More information is available at
https://support.office.com/ and at
Student Use Rights. The Microsoft® Volume Licensing Product Use Rights (PUR) provide details regarding current use rights for specific Microsoft products acquired through Volume Licensing programs. For a copy of the current PUR, visit www.microsoft.com/licensing/about-licensing/product-licensing.aspx.
UA students may use the license as long as they are enrolled in classes at UA. Student eligibility may be re-verified at any time. At expiration, the Office applications enter a reduced-functionality mode, which means documents can be viewed but it isn't possible to edit or create new documents. In addition, online services associated with the school email address, for example Office Online and OneDrive, will no longer work.
For Staff & Faculty Software Licensing, Click Here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
The UITS 24/7 team is ready to help. Chat online or call (520) 626-TECH (8324).
How long can I use this plan for?
If you are eligible, you can use the plan until you graduate or are no longer enrolled at The University of Arizona. Student eligibility may be re-verified at any time. At expiration, the Office applications enter a reduced-functionality mode, which means documents can be viewed but it isn't possible to edit or create new documents. In addition, online services associated with the school email address, for example Office Online and OneDrive, will no longer work.
Can I share the plan with others?
Office 365 Education for Students is licensed for use only by the eligible student at The University of Arizona.
What are the system requirements for Microsoft Office 365 Education?
- Computer & processor: PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
- Memory: PC: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) / Mac: 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk: PC: 3.0 GB of available disk space / Mac: 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution / Mac: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 / Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Browser: Windows Internet Explorer 9 or greater / Mozilla Firefox 12 or greater / Apple Safari 5 or greater / Google Chrome 18 or greater
- Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Microsoft account. Certain features require a Skype account.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.