Apple License Products:
Staff and faculty of The University of Arizona are allowed to install the
software on their personal machines.
Microsoft Office 365 Products:
As of Monday, April 10th, 2017: Any active member of the campus community (including students, faculty, staff, DCCs, and retirees) will have their NetID already synced into the O365 cloud. They do not need to opt in; they do not need to create a Microsoft password to go with their account.
NOTE: Accounts may be accessed by active students, faculty, staff, and DCCs, as well as retirees. Graduating students and others leaving the university should be sure to download their content before their last day.
- MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 INCLUDES:
- 1 TB online storage in OneDrive
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Access, Delve, Project, Publisher, Sharepoint, Sway, Visio
- Skype for Business, Teams
- Online, accessible from any browser, with files that can be shared for collaboration
- Downloadable desktop and mobile versions for up to 5 computers, 5 smartphones, and 5 tablets
Accessing UA Office 365
To log in to your UA Office 365 account, you will need: