Order Textbooks Now »
6 Easy Steps To Pre-Ordering Your Textbooks:
Login to your UAccess Student Center using your UA NetID and password
- Under the blue “Academics” bar, click on “Booklist”
- Select the term from the drop-down menu (i.e. “Fall 2013”)
- Find and select required textbooks from your classes’ Booklists
- Use the Price-Comparison tool to check all options and select the best value for your needs
- Click on the BookStore link to proceed with your order
6 Easy Ways To Save Money On Your Textbooks:
- NEW BOOKS: Regular retail price, but ideal if you think you’ll want to keep the book.
- USED BOOKS: Save up to 25% over new! Cheaper, if you’re willing to tolerate some slight wear and highlighting on the page.
- RENT BOOKS: Save up to 50% over new! Ideal for books that you only need for part of the semester.
- eBOOKS: Save up to 30% over new! This is a great option if you use an iPad or eReader.
- AMAZON: Order through our Amazon.com affiliate link to take advantage of Amazon’s selection and pricing while contributing to your campus community.
- LIBRARY: Don’t forget the UA Library, where you might find your book for free!