How do I access my booklist?
Login to your UAccess account using your UA NetID and password. Select your current term and click on "Proceed to the BookStore" below your class schedule.
How do I navigate my booklist?
The required textbooks on your booklist are organized in alphabetical order by author. Click the "View this course only" link to narrow your booklist to materials for that specific class. You can also click "Search by Courses" in order to view books for individual classes, as explained in the next question.
How do I search by course in my booklist?
To search by individual course, click "Search by Courses." If you have multiple classes in your course list, click "Remove" next to each class that you do NOT want to view in order to narrow your search. Then, click "Get Course Materials" to view textbooks for the individual course.
If you would like to add a class that is not already on your booklist, select the specific term (a), department (b), and course number (c) from the dropdown menus, and then click "Add Course" (d). Note that your booklist will remain in alphabetical order by author if you select more than one course at the same time.
If your department or class number is missing, note that you likely need to search one of the other UA BookStores locations at the bottom of the page.
How do I return to my complete booklist?
Click the "Class Schedule" link at the top of the page. This will take you back to your class schedule within the UAccess Student Center. Simply click "Proceed to the Bookstore" again in order to return to your alphabetically organized booklist.
How do I order books?
Use the price comparison tool to check vendor prices in addition to the UA BookStores prices, and select the best textbook options for your needs.
Can I use my Bursar account to purchase textbooks?
Starting August 4th, 2014, we will accept Bursar accounts as a form of payment for up to $1,000 of academic course materials. Until then, you can pre-order textbooks with a credit card.
When Will My Order Ship?
- Available ONLY for shipping to a local address provided.
- Orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours.
- Standard shipping times apply.
- Shipping occurs Monday–Friday, excluding holidays.
What about textbook rentals?
- RENTING OPTIONS
- Rent off-the-shelf*. When you're in the store, look for the pink "Rent Me" label on the shelf for an opportunity to save money by renting that title.
- Rent through UAccess. Look for the "rental" option when you're comparing prices in your Booklist.
- *Fall 2014 textbook rentals with begin on August 4th, 2014
- RENTAL RETURNS
- 2014 Summer II: August 13th, 2014
- 2014 Fall: December 18th, 2014
- Rental Policy view here »
- Check textbooks you have rented »
How to activate my eBook?
What about textbook refunds?
- REFUND DEADLINES:
- 2014 Summer Session II–last day for refund is July 16th, 2014.
- 2014 Summer Session II–after June 16th, 2014 all sales are final.
- 2014 Summer Session II–online sales must be postmarked by June 16th, 2014.
- Please visit our complete refund policy here »