Order Textbooks Now »
Spring 2014 Textbook Online Orders
- Available ONLY for shipping to a local address provided.
- Orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours.
- Standard shipping times apply.
- Shipping occurs Monday–Friday, excluding holidays.
Spring 2014 Textbook Rentals
- RENTING OPTIONS
- Rent off-the-shelf. When you're in the store, look for the pink "Rent Me" label on the shelf for an opportunity to save money by renting that title.
- Rent through UAccess. Look for the "rental" option when you're comparing prices in your Booklist.
- RENTAL RETURNS
- Spring 2014: May 15th, 2014
- Rental Policy view here
- Check textbooks you have rented
6 Easy Steps To Your Textbooks*:
Login to your UAccess Student Center using your UA NetID and password
- Under the blue “Academics” bar, click on “Booklist”
- Select the term from the drop-down menu (i.e. “Spring 2014”)
- Find and select required textbooks from your classes’ Booklists
- Use the Price-Comparison tool to check all options and select the best value for your needs
- Click on the BookStore link to proceed with your order
6 Easy Ways To Save Money On Your Textbooks:
- NEW BOOKS: Regular retail price, but ideal if you think you’ll want to keep the book.
- USED BOOKS: Save up to 25% over new! Cheaper, if you’re willing to tolerate some slight wear and highlighting on the page.
- RENT BOOKS: Save up to 50% over new! Ideal for books that you only need for part of the semester.
- eBOOKS: Save up to 30% over new! This is a great option if you use an iPad or eReader.
- AMAZON: Order through our Amazon.com affiliate link to take advantage of Amazon’s selection and pricing while contributing to your campus community.
- LIBRARY: Don’t forget the UA Library, where you might find your book for free!